Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

good news!

look at this! 
at last, i have it in my blog. yeeha. 
n im loving it. 

thanx to budak poyo ni.
sbb ada satu entry die, cakap pasal benda alah ni.
n i think i should put up one too.
macam appreciation la kan to those yg berkenaan.

so, here it is.

i have my own top commenter site!

thanx to those yang drop by.
n comment.

u guys are so cool. 
thanx for sharing thought with me.
i love u girl and guys sooo much. 

yang nama x naik,
u can try again next time. chewa. 
i always welcomed ur precious thought. 

and, u can find this at the bottom of my blog. :)
just scroll down dude!

ok, bye. 

2 comments:

Fakhrur Razi berkata said...

would u like to see my name on the top one?

n i k l i s a said...

haha. my pleasure. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...