Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

EMBUN.

she's cute.
i adopted her yesterday 14 sept 2010.
officially, today is my 2nd day with her.
i named her EMBUN.
she IS green, and she has big, rounded eyes.

presenting, my EMBUN.


she's my facemon! 
n i love her.



aint she cute when she's sleeping?
she sleeps n her energy will recharge.
so that, she can fight for me.
n gain more money.  HAHA



she is plant orb.
why plant?
cause i love plant.
n i love gree.

if u are wondering what is orb is..
i think, (I THINK).
orb is like a power.

if u r plant orb, it means that u get advantage whenever it comes to plant.

owh, just like AVATAR.
in that movie, it is BENDER.
AIRbender, FIREbender, WATERbender, n EARTHbender

n for the FACEMON here, it is ORB.
and it has all the four above with extra orb of plant.

okay, dah. 

i'll stop playing when im in UiTM.
dont worry.

4 comments:

Fakhrur Razi berkata said...

the only difference when she sleeps is the zzz =.="
I cant see any cuteness in that frog
(btw how do u know that he is a she?)
LOL

ps: I bet u would love to see my pet in omgpop :D
(that is what I call cuteness)

n i k l i s a said...

raji :
hahaha.
nak wat macam mana.

im the only one who can see her cuteness. LOL.
enbun n me has some kind of bond u know. tee-hee.

haha. about embun being HE or SHE.
i choose i want a female facemon okay. hehhe.

okay. show ur cute pet then. :)

nizam27391 said...

ko xgtau aku pon ko adopt lagi satu hewan...

n i k l i s a said...

zam,

haha! xkan suma nk bgtahu~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...