just now, i have been searching for list of medical school in Russia.
i just felt like searching for it since my brother choose for Russia to futher his study.
(if he manages to get the offer, i hope he will get it. :) amin amin )
somehow, i end up searching for list of medical school in Asia.
and of course i searched for our beloved country, malaysia.
(our country kaaaan?)
as i expected, malaysia is the winner for having the most medical school in Malaysia.
- University of Malaya, Faculty of Medicine
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Faculty of Medicine
- Universiti Sains Malaysia, School of Medical Sciences
- Universiti Putra Malaysia, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah, School of Medicine
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- International Islamic University Malaysia, Kulliyyah of Medicine
- Universiti Teknologi MARA, Faculty of Medicine
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Universiti Darul Iman,Faculty of Medicine
Private Universities and Colleges'
- Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine, School of Medicine in collaboration with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- International Medical University, Faculty of Medicine
- Monash University Malaysia, School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- AIMST University, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Allianze College Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine
- UCSI University, Faculty of Medical Sciences - School of Medicine
- Management and Science University, International Medical School
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine
- Royal College of Medicine Perak, School of Medicine
- Melaka Manipal Medical College, School of Medicine
- Penang Medical College, School of Medicine
- MAHSA University College, Faculty Of Medicine
- Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia ( NuMED),Faculty of Medicine
- Taylor's University College,School of Medicine
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, School of Medicine
- Masterskill University College,School of Medicine
i took this infos from wikipedia.
we should be proud of such achievement.
since in a short time, we will achieve the aim of our country.
which is having a lesser doctor:patient ratio.
what i mean is..
one doctor, 50 patients. (dont know the exact ratio actually)
so that patients will be treated in more conducive way.
but, from different thoughts, i think having too many medical schools might reduce the quality of the new doctors itself.
because, from what i read from internet,
our country is now dealing with shortage of trainers of the new doctors.
not enough trainers to train the new doctors.
and also places to train~
more experiences, better doctor.
but, if no experiences?
sebab xda tempat nak train, or terlalu crowded sampai nak belajar pon susah..
agak agak consequences apa yang akan dapat nanti?
i hope, government will take a serious precautions regarding this issue.
since, it useless having a massive number a doctors with no experiences.
k lah, bye bye bye.